Tuesday, October 14, 2008

And it took just 22 years

Recently I attended a 20 year high school reunion in Ingham [north of Townsville]. But the most exciting part was meeting up with a lady I first met in school and had not seen for 22 years.

Leah and Me at the reunion. I can't believe it took 22 years...

So whilst in Townsville, I decide to do the tourist thing and see some of the sites and the hazards...
A must see is the Reef HQ sporting the largest reef exhibit in Australia...

...and the chance to get up close and personal with some neat fish :)

Right next to Reef HQ is the Townsville Museum, but careful, the door man is a bit of a grouch...
and they have some of the largest spiders around too...
But plenty of history...

and some neat novel items as well...

And the chance to do all sorts of activities like rock climbing...


So overall I had a great time...

Mark

Back To The Top

Back To The CAVX Site

No comments: